Hello There

11:42 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I've met many good friends in the new company and the culture is pretty much what I was looking for in a career. Life has been good to me these days, i guess. Still learning the ropes and loading myself with the understanding for each and every events that's happening in the office. Everyday is a learning day for me, hopefully it's too for the other colleagues of mine!

As for me and my love, these days we have been reminiscing our first date before getting together and stuffs. It's like a pretty sweet process for now, and we are just falling in love everyday, which is kinda cool. LOL!

There are so many things to look forward to and everyday just makes me enthusiastic about getting up and get the day going. Although I haven't been exercising much due to health and women's issues, but I will definitely be getting onto some routine soon!

Till then, take care! Shall blog more regularly. HEH~

*Psst! Did I mention, I've passed my final theory test and now it's gonna be my final practical test soon!!! :D