Accomplishments - 2014

12:58 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

2014 - So many things were done and it's not the same as at least the past 5 years. Definitely is a year worth remembering more than any others...



1. Went on the FIRST EVER pineapple trip to Phuket!
I love these girls and finally, we fulfiled to the wish of having a graduation trip to gether after I'm officially graduated from my degree. I'm the last in the group to graduate, so poor girls had to wait so long for it. LOL!


- - -


2. Printed first photobook
Why waste money print this? No! It was free! It was a free groupon which I've purchased, hence printed our first trip together to Bali and kept it as a memory.


- - -


3. Helped Zhishan receive the token of appreciation.
I have not joined the team for very long, but they gave me the opportunity to receive the token on behalf of the group. This is a group of people who give much more than anyone else that I've know and did our best to help others who need it so much more. They gave me a chance to receive the token and that gave me a sense of achievement and satisfaction to be part of them.

Thanks to them, I've learnt a lot about accepting and appreciating.

- - -


4. Went to BRUNO MARS concert with my love.
The first concert we've been to together. We bought free-standing tickets, and the star was really small on stage, but that did not dampen to mood to be there! We enjoyed the concert very much - the voice, the program and the company.

- - -


5. Officially graduated from UniSIM Part Time Degree Course
I know last year I've mentioned this, but that was when I got my results. This time, it's the transcripts and certificate! AWESOME!!! Too bad love and mamee could not join us in the celebration, but it's still enjoyable after all!

- - -


6. First time to Sydney, Australia!
It's our first trip to an "angmoh" country and it was really chilly. I now wonder if I can ever tolerate the cold in countries that have winter. brrrr~ Nonetheless, a great experience walking around most of the time and eating a lot!

- - -


7. Escaped from my "comfort zone" after 7 years.
This company had kept me in its embrace for 7 long years. It's really hard to let go and move on, but everyone has a time to move on to a better place, right? Thank you these awesome people who are so kind, lovely, and knowledgeable in their own ways. I will still miss you guys, and please still ask me out once in a while...

- - -


8. New job, new people in life and new challenges.
I'm so charged, after 2 weeks of being jobless, and I'm so enthusiastic, because everything's new! I will be better, stronger and more awesome! :D

- - -


9. Kids Love These.
I love these too! Love had decided to venture on something that's completely new to him, and I'm gonna give my all to support him. If you guys are interested in buying any kids apparel, do take a look at his facebook and carousell pages! Please sarpork!

- - -


10. I'm a licensed driver!
Was expecting to achieve a one-time pass for my practical test, since my theory ones are both one-time pass. But unfortunaly, after spending near $1800, two tests, then I finally GOT MY LICENSE!!! Now it's the waiting-for-the-real-license-to-come time.

- - -

Major milestones are the graduation from Degree, getting my driving license and travelling. I'm so proud to achieve so much this year, and may next year be exciting and awesome too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! STAY HEALTHY & HAPPY, PEOPLE!!!