The Nails Ink

11:38 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

My Remarks
Location: Walkable from Buangkok MRT station
Price: Cheaper since it's a home-based service
Service: Very well done, professional and friendly!

This is what the manicurist did for me. I simply love it!!!
This is the first time I am doing gelish manicure on my own nails and I can say the experience was pleasant. I'm always afraid of manicurists who will cut my flesh and unintentionally hurt me in the process. But I can guarantee, I was at ease this time, and very satisfied with the design.

I only chose the main colour to use, and the ring finger's design which I saw the manicurist's facebook account. The rest were up to her to decide! I did not regret a bit making that decision. You may do the same, or convey your idea to the manicurist, and then, let her do the magic!

Enjoy your pampering session! Don't worry guys, guys are welcome to have nice grooming for nails too!

- - -

For your convenience, here are her contacts and basic charges for your reference!

Manicurist:  Josephine
Mobile: 9776 7011
Location: Compassvale Bow, Buangkok
Hours: 10am - 11:30pm (Weekdays), 11am - 6pm (Saturday), Closed on Sundays.
Pricing: 
- Gel manicure: $35
- Nail Art charges base on design
- Gel manicure with Bridal Design: about $80.