Wrapping Up

10:11 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I would like to wrap up that inner self who wants to get away from work and have a month or so of peace, and time to do whatever I want. 

I've always been studying hard, then working hard even before I officially graduated from Polytechnic, and studied part-time while juggling with work. Recently I've finished my degree and picked up new skill to learn - Driving! But, don't you think there was no space in between? :(

I wish one day, one week, or even one month, I can have a break from work committments, from the money chasing game and calm down, read a book, listen to some songs and blog! Sometimes, before sleep, I will think about what if I have a day's time to not have to work, to meet people, or do run errands, what would I do? I would imagine myself, cooking up a pretty and healthy breakfast. Then to avoid the hot weather and haze, I would go to a McDonald's branch to have a cup of joe and a slice of nice chocolate cake, switch on my laptop and surf net, read articles, blog and be in a daze.

How nice if one day I can do that... *wondering*


Unwrap good times with KFC Bandito Pockett!
KFC Bandito Pockett packed with so many tasty ingredients, 100% chicken fillet marinated in signature hot & crispy flavor, served on a bed of fresh lettuce, with salsa and mayonnaise, all wrapped in a toasted tortilla. It is every KFC fan’s favourite wrap! Try it now to enjoy a good time!