Ending 2016 in 7 days

2:38 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Time flies, and there were so much done, and waiting to be done. There were so much that happened, and so much still waiting to happen.

This year,

  1. I started my chiropractic adjustments and results are positively showing.
    #burntaholeinmypocket
  2. Before I reach 30YO, I wanna achieve $XX for salary, and I've reached beyond it! :D
    #achievementunlocked
  3. I got married to my awesome husband.
    #myhubbyisbetterthanyours
  4. Went overseas for the first time with hubby's best friends!
    #hubbybffforever
  5. Went for our honeymoon in Japan and it was freezing awesome.
    #almostbecameolaf
  6. Cut my hair to short and rebonded it again.
    #backtorebondingroutine
  7. Reunited with a almost-lost friend - Min!
    #reuniteourhwzpowers
  8. Lost one of my greatest friend forever :(
    #willrememberyouforever
Christmas is coming, and 2 more parties to go. I hope everyone will enjoy this festive season as much as I do. I know some people may not be in the right mood and position to enjoy, but I hope they can get through it with the slightest pain possible. I wish them well, I really do.


Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year people. Hope you guys get a better year ahead!

Cheers,
Sherlyn.