Mrs. Tan

1:35 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



I'm now officially a Missus. Married in September, it's been a month. Not much difference in my lifestyle yet, but I can feel the difference between my husband and me - the expression of love.

It was a long while before the actual wedding day. It took us one and a half year to get everything settled and on that day, it felt so surreal. Everything happened so quickly, and all we did was to smile and follow the timeline told to us by our friends who were helping us out.

It was a beautiful experience, even though very tedious and some minor things triggered us to fight a little. That kind of experience made us appreciate and know each other better. I'm grateful.

Alright. I've uploaded some pictures online for future browsing. Hope you can view them too and enjoy the photos as much as we do.

Pre-wedding Album
Photography by Wilfred from WilfredWeegee Studio
The album consists of things we love to do, places we love to go and how we usually enjoy each other's company.

Bridal Album
Photography by Yikeshu / Bliss Bridal