Ending 2015

1:39 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

This year ended well. Many ups and downs, as usual. Most iconically, I'm engaged since February.

1. My Family
My family has been well. We had several birthday parties this year because there's kinda baby boom in the family and that's great news! These kids are so adorable, seriously. And also we had our yearly Christmas party, this year slightly different - with a roasted pig. LOL! Hope all of us will continue to be healthy, happy and always well taken care of.

2. My Love
Like I've mentioned, I'm engaged since February. I'm still madly in love, and pretty busy with lots of stuffs, like my wedding that's happening next year, and my new house that's coming in the year after next. Things are going smoothly for us both, and I hope it will continue to be smooth-sailing. I love you baby, and thank you for every little things you did for me this year.

3. My Friends
Pineapple is gonna be 80% married by next year. 3 out of 5 of us are getting married in 2016 - how coincidental that is. This bring us closer because we can discuss more stuffs now together, while the married one contributes and the unmarried one learning the rope. :P Met up with few friends whom I haven't met for quite a while. More of them getting married, attached, and enjoying their lives like travelling around the globe while they can. Some changed jobs, some graduated, some still status quo. But no matter what, I hope you guys can achieve what you were aiming for in life. Take care of yourself.

3. My Work-Friends
We are friends, and colleagues too. No matter what our "relationship" is stated as, I still care as a friend ok.

I've joined Lighthouse for a year and a half and I'm glad I did. It's not like I hated my previous job. I also couldn't bear to leave my team in the previous employment because the people there are awesome. But there are too many realistic goals and duties in life that I must abide to, hence the "tearful" leaving.

Currently in Lighthouse, I also love my team, my fellow comrades who we fought our "war" together. We work hard together, drink hard together and HTHT together anywhere from our desk to the rooftop over a couple bottles of beer. A kind of bond which I find amazing. Let's continue to aim for our targets and work real hard together!!! CHEERS!!!

There are too many people in my life whom I'm grateful to. You don't have to be mentioned every second or in every post to know how dearly I hold you in my heart. Fit yourself into one of the 4 categories above and you shall find peace.

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016. Let's all work hard, play harder. Cheers!