Forty-Three Days to Sydney

4:58 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Being 43 days away to my trip is such a torturous period. It’s like, 1.5 months, so near yet so far. I seriously can’t wait to ditch my baggage here and head over for some relax and new experiences.

Checked on google, and some colleagues who frequent there, weather should be kind of chilly. Chlly is good, but if it’s accompanied by thunderstorm, as shown here, I doubt I will enjoy the trip much. Let’s hope that the weather forecast isn’t accurate because the days are still so far away.

Anyway, accomodation is decided but yet to book. Gonna do it tonight. Flight booked. Transport there will be by public transports and food wise, gonna see how over there.

Now as I talk about it, I get excited all over again. Oh Man, gonna go chech out more about Sydney now!

Cheers!